Christmas ATC Project Share


Today I am sharing my Christmas ATC I made for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers (BYSHC) hop. Here's what I made.


I used my Christmas Tree die from last year's Winter Flurries collection from Scrappy Tails Crafts. I also used Nuvo drops for the ornaments and Glossy Accents for the star. 

I plan on sharing this card in these linky parties:

I plan on coming back soon with more papercrafting goodness!!

Also, please make sure you check out my YouTube channel, B&D Crafts & More as I am planning on doing a back to school week starting Monday July 31st. 

Comments

  1. Nothing says Christmas like a big tree taking center-stage! Love your traditional colors and Glossy accented star. I always forget to break mine out! Thanks for linking your card in the {BYSCH} Blog's Christmas in July gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made an ATC card in awhile! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC, Brian! Love that beautiful tree! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment