Bendi Fold Card feat. Scrappy Tails Crafts

Hey everyone!
Today I am showcasing the Bendi Fold card I made for my Scrappy Tails Crafts DT project this month. 
First, I started with a piece of 6x6 cardstock and scored at 3 inches. 
Next, I cut 1 piece of cardstock at 7x1½ and scored at ½ & 6½ inches.
The next piece measures 4½x1¾. I scored that piece at ½, 2, 2½, and 4 inches. 
The only matting you will need measures 5¾x2¾ inches. Do not glue it down yet!!
Now, you will want to stamp your sentiment on the 7x1½ inch piece. Then, glue the end tabs flush with the bottom and sides of the 6x6 inch base.
After you finish that, you will then glue down the two pieces of 5¾x2¾ patterned paper to the front of the card (the side you have the Bendi fold on). 
Now, you need to glue the 4½x1¾ piece down to the patterned paper, while you keep the center of the piece flush to the bottom and centered with the 3 inch fold line.
After you are done with that, you can slightly close the card so the 2 small pieces are bent to your satisfaction.
Afterwards, you can decorate as desired. 
If you are more of a visual learner, here's the link to my YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/NlMVu8ivpXk?si=cbThLf5wFnI81CGn
I am planning on entering my card into these challenges:

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed this project!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, Brian! Love the dimension! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!!!! I love the open book design.
    Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Von!! I like this version as well 😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment