First Christmas Card of 2023

Hey there everyone, it's Brian here today with my first Christmas card for the year. This card is created specifically for the #springintochristmas2023byshclp linky party going on from Friday, April 21st till Friday, April 28th. I chose an A2 card base, and put a 2x5¼ inch strip of Stampin' Up Country Gingham DSP on top of a 2¼ x 5½ piece of Garden Green.
The base was covered with a piece of blue glitter vinyl , and the snowflakes and tree were also cut from vinyl.
I hope you have enjoyed this card. 
I am planning on entering my card in the following competition

Comments

  1. Great card! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The shimmery blue is just right for your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I love how everything came together

      Delete
  3. Glad you are getting a start on your Christmas cards!! You will be so glad once the season ramps up!! Thanks for playing along with the Spring Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I should make at least one per week

      Delete
  4. Oh, Brian, love your mix of papers and colors! Such a great start to your holiday cards! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment