Lucky ATC Card

 Hey everyone!! Hope y'all are having a great start to your week :)

Today, I'm coming on to show my latest ATC creation. I don't show these often, but with St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, I thought I'd make an exception...

I started by cutting a piece of chipboard to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, and a piece of cardstock to the same size. (TOP TIP: If you don't have chipboard or don't feel like cutting some, a playing card that you don't use anymore would work perfectly)

After I had adhered the cardstock to the chipboard, I drew four hearts close to each other with a stencil from my stash to make a 4-leaf clover. I then freehand drew a stem, and colored everything with Emerald Green alcohol marker & outlined with Turquoise Green alcohol Markers. After that, I colored a strip of cardstock in Turquoise Green to cut the word "Lucky" out with. For this, I used individual letter dies, then glued them on the ATC. 

I put my info on the back and this ATC is ready to go to a friend (whose birthday happens to be St. Patrick's Day)



I plan on entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- A Bit O' Green

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge: March 9, 2021 Anything Goes

I hope y'all have a great day!!

Comments

  1. Cute ATC. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment