Penny's Challenge #489 Inspiration REVEAL (Feat. Digi Doodle Studios)

 Hey there everyone!! Hope y'all are having a great day!

It's that time again, time to reveal my Design Team Inspiration for Challenge #489, so let's get to it :)

We have one awesome sponsor for this challenge, and that is Digi Doodle Studios.






Here is where you can find them:

Shop can be found here

Challenge blog can be found here

and, their Facebook group can be found here

For this challenge, I chose Faithful Friends, which you can find here

I would like to personally thank Digi Doodle Studios for sponsoring our challenge.

Finally, here is the reveal of my project for Challenge #489

**CUE DRUMROLL** lol



I will be entering this project into some challenges, and I will update this post as I come across said challenges :) 

Hope y'all have a great day and I'll see y'all again soon!!!


Comments

  1. Oh Brian, this is so cute! Great job with this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment