Make The Cards Challenge #3 REVEAL Where I'm The Featured Creator :)

 Hey everyone!! I'm Brian, and welcome to my little corner of the world!

Today, I have the honor of being the first-ever Featured Creator on the brand new Make The Cards Challenge Blog!!!

The Make The Cards Challenge is an up-and-coming challenge blog which is starting it's third challenge today. The blog started on January 25th of this year, and doesn't use sponsors. Instead, the winner of each week's challenge has an opportunity to be a featured creator, and show off their skills in a future challenge. I'm proud to say that I'm the first ever person to be a featured creator on this blog. 

So, now, I present to you my card for this challenge, where the theme is "Congratulations".


I hope you like my creation! Now, head on over to the challenge, by clicking here :)

Hope y'all have a great day!!

Comments

  1. Fantastic card Brian, thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment