Penny's Challenge Blog DT Challenge #487 Inspiration REVEAL

 Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday!!! 

Today is reveal day for us here at Penny's, and I sure can't wait to show everyone my project!

If you want to enter this challenge, you can do so at https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

At this time, I'd personally like to thank our sponsors for this challenge:



Pattie's Creations Shop

Patties Creations Challenge Blog

Pattie's Creations Facebook Group





Bugaboo Shop

Bugaboo Challenge Blog

Bugaboo Facebook Group


Now, here's my take on Bugaboo's Bobblehead Greetings- Hoot Hoot Hooray!




I hope everyone enjoyed this post, and in the comments section below, let me know a recent "Hoot Hoot Hooray" moment of yours :) 
Hope y'all have a great week!! Bye!!



Comments

  1. Super sentiment for this fun image Brian and I love the dotty paper! Mmm, a recent Hoot, Hoot Hooray moment for me... Having all three of my children with me on Christmas day - something that can't be guaranteed these days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment