Just a Really Nice Card I Made

 Hey there everyone!!!

One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2021 is to create more blog posts, and, when possible, enter the subjects of each blog post into a competition and/or crafting challenge.  Well, today is the first time I'm doing so this year :) 

There is a brand new challenge blog on the block as of this week. The blog is named "Make The Cards Challenge". They officially launched their blog on Monday, January 25. On each Monday, at 9am Eastern time, a new challenge begins. You will need to have your entries in by that Saturday at 7pm Eastern. The challenge rules and info can be found here.

I thought this would be a great time to start entering my creations into some competitions and challenges. 

I plan on entering the card below into the following challenges:



Make the Cards Challenge #1 - Sketch Challenge

Crafty Friends Challenge 148 - Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (Week of January 26th)

Crafty Creations - January 2021 - Anything Goes

Art Impressions - Challenge 300 - Let's Pawty!








I hope y'all have a great week!!!

Comments

  1. How beautiful you take our 1st sketch and made a wonderful card :-))
    Thank you for already playing with us at MakeTheCardChallenge ❤️ Come again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you joined our challenge this week! I love all the detail you have on your card! Beautifully done! I hope you find time to create and join us every week. Thank you for playing along with the Make the Cards Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cute birthday images and the bright and fun colors! Thank you for joining in our first challenge at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian, I popped over to your blog after seeing your card on Make The Cards. Congratulations on being their featured creator. I hope you don't mind me saying that the other challenges you have entered are not linked up in your post. They will disqualify your entry when they check your blog so I would suggest you add your links. It might be too late for some but at least you will know for next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment