Penny's Challenge Blog DT REVEAL #485

 Hey there everyone :)

Today I'm coming on to reveal my DT inspiration for Penny's Challenge Blog Challenge #485

But, first, let's take a look at our amazing sponsors:





Paper Nest Dolls

 Digi Stamp Store

Rubber Stamp Store

Challenge Blog






Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Shop

Facebook Group


I'd like to take this opportunity to give a special THANK YOU to our sponsors :) Y'all are AWESOME!!!


Now, here is my DT inspiration reveal (Drumroll, please, lol)

Here, I'm using Green Fingers & Thumbs from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps :) 



I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see y'all again soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

  1. Super project Brian! She doesn't look all that pleased at having found the pick of the patch, which just makes me laugh! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment