Penny's Challenge #480 Reveal (feat. Pattie's Creations & Hettie Clare)

 Hey everyone, it's Brian here


This blog post is a special one, as I am celebrating my tenth challenge as a Penny's Challenge Blog Design Team member.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Pattie's Creation's & Hettie Clare for sponsoring this challenge. Y'all are awesome!!

To check out these great sponsors, click on their names below. 


Pattie's Creations


Hettie Clare


Here's the link to the image I used:


Heart Wreath


Now, at long last, here is my project for this challenge!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!


Comments

  1. This is so sweet Brian! I love your little added tag and the gorgeous floral image you've added. Your hearts pop beautifully against the background. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Brian! I love what you've done with that wreath. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations and we hope to see you next month.
    Hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment