Penny's Challenge Blog #477 Design Team Project REVEAL

    Hey everyone, it's Brian here with my design team project reveal for Penny's Challenge Blog's Challenge #477. I had SO MUCH fun with these cards I made!! 


To get to Penny's Challenge Blog, click here
    


    Before I get started, I'd like to send out a huge thanks to our sponsors for this challenge, 



All Dressed Up Stamps: Link can be found here


Bugaboo Stamps' link can be found here



For this challenge, I not only made one card, but I made two.... Which means DOUBLE THE FUN!!!!!!

Both my cards came from Bugaboo.

My first card, using Valentine Elephant Set 02, which the link can be found here




My second card, which is a slimline card, uses the image Swirly Snowflakes, which you can find the link here 





I do plan on entering my cards in some challenges, but I will edit this blog post as needed.

I hope everyone has a great day, and I will have some fun surprises for everyone really soon!!

Comments

  1. Two fantastic projects Brian! Little Ellie is just so cute and whoever gets that card will have their own heart melting. Your snowflake card is gorgeous! Fantastic design and colour choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment