Penny's Challenge Blog #475 DT Project REVEAL

Hey everyone, it's Brian here. 
Today I'm here for Penny's Papercraft Challenge Blog's reveal of Challenge #475. Well, at least my Design Team project!

Here's the Challenge blog's logo and link:

Website: Penny's Blog



Our sponsors for this new challenge are as follows:





Lemon Shortbread:


Twinkle Lane Designs:

The image I'm using:


Link to this digi stamp:


Here's my finished project:


What I had done is I had made an explosion box from the instructions on one of Positively Papercraft's recent videos.
  I then colored in the Christmas Lodge image with the usual Caliart alcohol markers.
 Following that step, I cut the entire image and scored it at 4 inches. 
 Then I glued my image onto the two sides that are glued together. Then add embellishments to your liking. 


I hope you enjoyed today's project. I will be posting more projects on this blog in the near future. 

Before you go, please don't forget to leave a comment. 
This time, I'd like to ask everyone to say where their favorite place (city, state) is to stay at for Christmas, besides home :) 

Comments

  1. This is fantastic Brian! So much dimension and character! I love your little fence and the embossed background.

    Trivia answer: I'm a fan of the cold, but living down under means Christmas is HOT! I'd love to be somewhere North, and since I have friends and family in both the USA and UK, any of their home towns would be perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Brian! Such a clever design!!

    I would love to have Christmas in Canada one day, because my best friend plans to live there so it would be a double-bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment