Penny's Challenge Blog: Challenge #473 Featuring Digi Doodle Studios

Hey everyone! It's Brian here again with my design team project share for Penny's Challenges Blog. This challenge is #473. Here's the link to the Challenge Blog: 


A special thanks goes out to Digi Doodle Studios for sponsoring this challenge. Here's the link to their shop:   https://digidoodlestudios.com/collections/digital-stamps


Plus, here's the link to their blog:  http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

For this challenge, I used the "Our New Home" digi stamp. Here's the link to that image:

Now, at long last, here's my project for this challenge. 





Here's the products I used to create this card:

  • "Our New Home" image, courtesy of Digi Doodle Studios
  • CaliArt alcohol markers, 80-pack, from Amazon
  • Springhill Opaque White super-smooth White cardstock, from Amazon
  • Cricut Deluxe Cardstock, "Steel Plate", from cricut.com (Card Base)
  • Cricut Explore Air 2 Electronic Cutting Machine from cricut.com
  • Cricut Design Space font: "Country Life" (top of card)
  • Cricut Design Space font: "Cricut Alphabet" (bottom of card)
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please leave a comment below. I have a question that I'd like for you to answer in the comments section. Where was the city & state (or province) that you owned your first home?

I hope that each and every one of you have a blessed day and stay safe!

Link to my YouTube video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMy3tDeZekM

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Brian! You're definitely the Cricut Master on the team!

    Ooo, I love an interactive blog post! The first home we owned was in Gerdview, South Africa. Just a tiny little house, but we thought it was a mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love that big sentiment!

    I bought my first home in Buderim, Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment