Penny's Challenge Blog #474 DT Project REVEAL

Hey everyone!! It's Brian here with my Design team inspiration for Penny's Papercrafty Challenge Blog Challenge #474.



Penny's Challenge Link:  https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/



Our sponsors for this challenge are:




SheepSki Designs: 







The digital Stamp I am using today is "Brandon Fishing" from LeAnn's World 101. You can find it using this link I have provided. 


    So, I started out by coloring Brandon's hair using my new set of 24 0.4 mm fineliner pens that I boight on Amazon. Before y'all panic, don't worry...  I still used my Caliart alcohol markers. Did you think I was crazy or something?!? OF COURSE I will use my Caliarts at every possible opportunity!!
    Then, I colored the rest of the image in,with the exception of the water in the background. After I did the coloring, I free-hand cut the image out as I did in the finished picture. 
    When I completed the fussy cutting, I glued the image onto a piece of black cardstock and glued that to a 5x7 inch card blank. I added the sentiment on the top left-hand corner and glued everything together. As a bonus, I created a nautical themed backdrop.


    Well, I hope y'all enjoyed today's card project, and be sure to check my YouTube channel for way more content & inspiration!! 

Hope yall have a great day! Bye!!!!!

Comments

  1. Such a sweet project Brian. Wonderful colouring of the image and fabulous backdrop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment