Penny's Papercrafting Blog #472 (Feat. Dr. Digi's House of Stamps & Di's Digi stamps)




Hey everyone!! It's Brian here with my latest DT project with Penny's Challenge Blog. Here are the sponsors for this challenge:

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps 

and

Di's Digi Stamps:



Here's the card I made for this challenge:





I used the image "Bertha's Bloomin Box" from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. 
I started with a white card blank, and matted it with red patterned paper with pink polka dots. I then colored the image with Caliart alcohol markers. After i was done coloring, I fussy cut the image and glued it to the mat. 
I then cut the letters for the sentiment "Bloom Where You are Planted" with my  Cricut Explore Air 2 machine, and adhered to the mat,

I hope everyone has a blessed day, and I'll see yall again soon!!

Comments

  1. Your polkadot paper is such a fun backing to this sweet image Brian. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Great sentiment, and your wooden planter box is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment