Penny's Challenges Blog Design Team Project: Challenge #471 (feat. Hetty Clare Digi Stamps & All Dressed Up Digi Stamps)




Hey Everyone! It's Brian here with my first ever design team project for Penny's Challenges blog!!  Here's the link: https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com

Before we begin, please consider subscribing to my blog and my YouTube Channel, B&D Crafts

Here's the link to my YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SwT89bmrSz05IdX3W8OSw 

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are Hetty Clare Stamps and All Dressed Up Stamps. Please take the time to check out both of their Etsy shops.






The image I chose is "Spring Has Sprung". 



 
For this card, I used sky blue cardstock, along with the "Spring Has Sprung" digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps. I also die-cut some additional flowers and leaves with my Cricut Cuttlebug. I used CaliArt alcohol markers for coloring all images. The sentiment "Happiness is a Well-tended Garden  was cut out with vinyl using my Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. I also fussy-cut the "Spring Has Sprung" image by hand, Yes, I enjoy fussy-cutting! (I also enjoy  coloring with alcohol markers and Primacolors). 

I truly hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you for checking out my blog post!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first design team post for Penny's, Brian! I'm so glad you've joined the team! Your card is fabulous! Super work with your Cricut. You've created such a wonderful scene for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first DT post Brian and your card is gorgeous - Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment